Our Twice Baked Potatoes are all natural, easy to prepare, and certified gluten free. Made with quality Idaho potatoes and no artificial ingredients, they're a better-for-you and convenient way to enjoy a classic family favorite. Each box comes with two servings and can be prepared in a conventional oven, in the microwave or on the grill. The Loaded variety is made with cheddar cheese, sour cream and bacon.
Available in retail (10 oz.) and club (72 oz.) sizes.
POTATO, WHOLE MILK, CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK CULTURES, ENZYMES, SALT), BACON (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SMOKE FLAVORING, SODIUM NITRITE), BUTTER, SOUR CREAM (CULTURED CREAM, GRADE A NONFAT DRY MILK), SALT, ONION POWDER, XANTHAN GUM, CHIVES, BLACK PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER.
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY.
- Remove potato from plastic wrapper and place on microwave-safe dish.
- Place in microwave oven and heat on HIGH power setting for 4 minutes. Rotate product after 2 minutes.
- CAUTION: POTATO IS HOT! Let stand for 1 minute before handling.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove potato from plastic wrapper and place on baking sheet.
- Place in center of oven and bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned on the outside and hot in the center.